Is Profollica Legit: 2022 Reports Show ⚠️ Hidden Dangers on Profollica
It’s time to review Profollica – because it’s a very promising hair loss solution for men:
- original ingredients
- safer than traditional preferences (Minoxidil + Finasteride)
- clinical evidence behind
So does this two merchandise package work? Is it as fantastic as it seems?
Or is Profollica a scam – like many similar products on the market?
To be honest – at this point, it’s my
Let me give you the reasons why.
Note: This evaluate is primarily based on my very own opinion + lookup on Profollica.
So Let’s Get To The Review
Full Name: Hair Recovery System For Men From Profollica
Versions: It offers 2 different products:
- Daily Supplement
- Activator Gel
However – they come as a kit, so you can solely get the collectively (not separately).
Best Actual Price: $59.95 per kit (price is a whole lot higher if you purchase a large quantity)
Cheapest Place To Buy: Profillica’s official website (Amazon has much higher prices)
Designed For: Male hair loss caused by DHT excess.
According to its website – it claims to:
- normalize levels of DHT and decrease hair fall out
- strengthen follicles and roots
- promote hair regrowth
My Rating: 8 out of 10 – It’s a great product actually
Worth Buying?: Yes – I really endorse it for male sample hair loss:
- strong formula in both products
- pretty fast effect (compared to others)
- one of the few products with studies behind
- really good price overall ($60 for 2 products)
Plus – it has a 60 days money back guarantee.
So if you’re dealing with DHT hair loss/thinning, I absolutely advocate Profollica.
What I Liked About It
- Quality ingredients (especially in the gel)
- Formulas are one of a kind from most merchandise on the market
- Clinical evidence behind
- Many satisfied customers and positive opinions
- Effect appears pretty fast (1-2 months on paper)
- Good price overall (2 products included)
- Available on several retailers
- 60 days money back guarantee
- You can receive a refund for unopened bottles as well
What I Didn’t Like About It
- Supplement doesn’t contain any herbal extracts
- You can only buy the 2 products together (not separately)
- Gel smells a bit too strong
- Not effective for everyone
- Some people notice an effect after 3 or several months
What Is Profollica? A Quick Overview
Shortly – it’s a 2-part hair device designed for male sample hair loss (caused by DHT excess).
The 2 parts of this hair system are:
- Daily Supplement (decreases and normalized DHT levels)
- Activator Gel (reduce hair loss in 90% of men)
Other than that – what makes it unique from the rest? According to Profollica:
- based on an original formula
- clinical testing and evidence behind
- no common side effects
- effect appears in 30-60 days
Now – it’s not such an unbelievable product overall.
If it was – everyone would be using it, right?
But I have to agree that its features are pretty unique on the market (at this point).
That’s why I for my part have an brilliant opinion on Profollica. But there’s more:
- Price is $60 for both products (supplement + gel).
- 60 days cash returned warranty (even for used products).
- You can get a refund for unopened bottles.
So on paper – Profollica’s offer looks really tempting. That’s why I personally would try it, if I were dealing with male pattern hair loss.
At this point – it’s one of the exceptional merchandise of this form I know.
So now that you know the main things about Profollica, it’s time to analyze it closer.
#1 – Ingredients (9 out of 10)
To be honest – Profollica’s 2 products have some really good formulas:
- gel is based on herbal extracts
- also contains an original ingredient with studies behind (Trichogen)
- supplement contains many essential amino acids
Now – the supplement doesn’t have any herbal extracts inside, which I’m not very happy with.
But other than that, its formula looks promising (and unusual).
So let’s take a nearer seem to be at every of the two products.
1. Daily Supplement
Here’s the full formulation of this product:
Out of these substances – the most vital ones are:
- Niacin – stimulates blood flow and scalp circulation. 
- Folic Acid – promotes nail and hair increase and prevents thinning.
- Biotin – the best vitamin against hair loss. 
- Zinc Oxide – a deficiency reasons big shedding and thinning. 
- L-Arginine – nourishes follicles and promotes growth.
- L-Tryptophan – fights against hair loss and maintains pigmentation. 
As I stated – this formulation is pretty exclusive from most merchandise on the market.
Though it’s not my personal favorite, it has enough support evidence behind.
So there’s nothing to criticize about it.
2. Activator Gel
In my opinion – this formulation is an awful lot higher (compared to the supplement):
The top ingredients inside it are:
- Trichogen – blocks DHT extra and decreases hair loss. 
- Panax Ginseng Extract – improves blood drift and stimulates follicles. 
- Arginine – it’s an essential amino acid for hair growth.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – strengthens and nourishes follicles.
- Kigelia Africana Extract – blocks DHT transformation. 
- Clary Extract – prevents follicles destruction by DHT excess.
- Cinnamomum Extract – normalized DHT levels and prevents scalp infections.
Overall – this formula looks excellent for a topical product.
Profollica’s both products come with unusual formulas:
- gel consists of unusual herbs (with medical proof behind)
- its #1 ingredient is an original compound
- supplement is mostly based on amino acids
Both products have studies behind – while less than 5% of the hair products from the market do.
That tells a lot, in my opinion.
So it’s quite obvious these formulas work – and REALLY WELL actually.
That’s why I consider them worth trying.
#2 – Smell & Texture (8 out of 10)
Though I haven’t used Profollica myself – I ought to locate sufficient data about its products.
And apparently, they’re not amazing in terms of looks.
Obviously – that’s only available for the gel (as the pills are odorless).
According to some reviews I read:
- gel has a very strong and intense smell
- it also has a medicinal flavor
- it goes away completely after about 1 day
Now – the odor isn’t very original, which means that humans won’t be capable to realize it.
Or at least – they won’t be capable to say it’s Profollica.
But it’s worth keeping in mind that the gel does smell quite intensely.
Regarding the pills – they are a bit thicker than most hair supplements.
That’s because they come as tablets (not gelatin pills, which are lighter).
But in my opinion – they’re easy to swallow once you get used to them.
Now let’s get back to the activator gel:
- transparent color
- medium consistency (not to mild however now not too thick either)
- can be applied easily
So Profollica’s capsules and gel aren’t best – however they should be worse than that.
#3 – How To Use It (8 out of 10)
Profollica doesn’t provide clear instructions online.
However – after doing a deep research, I managed to discover the full instructions for both products.
So here’s how you should use the supplement:
- You need to take 2 pills per day.
- It’s up to you whether or not you take them collectively or not.
- My recommendation is to house them out (constant stage in your body).
As I said – the pills might seem a bit thick at first.
But as soon as you get used to it, swallowing them won’t be a problem.
The activator gel should be used as following:
- Make sure your hair is dry.
- Apply the product on the areas the place you hair is thinning.
- Use your fingers to massage and spread the liquid.
- Let it sit for a few minutes (even 30).
- Do not rinse afterwards.
The product might make your hair a bit greasier than usual – but it won’t be a big deal.
Other than that, Profillica’s gel is easier to use compared to Minoxidil.
Since you solely have to observe it as soon as a day – it’s now not very complicated.
#4 – Results (7 out of 10)
As I stated earlier than – I didn’t strive Profollica myself.
Since it was only designed for male hair loss, I doubt it would have been too effective (or relevant).
However – I tried to locate actual users’ opinions and reviews.
In this way, you should see an independent standpoint about this product.
Note: I only considered authentic reviews, not promotional ones.
1. What People Say
Profollica’s internet site has a lot of client reviews.
But as respectable web sites have a tendency to be biased and solely exhibit praises, I didn’t encompass these ones here.
Instead – I checked Profollica’s page on Amazon.
It solely has about 20 opinions typical (which isn’t very relevant).
But here’s what customers say about it:
- Some say it works really well and fast (1-2 months).
- Others claim it took them 3 months to see major results.
- A few others say it’s the best product they have used.
- Some praise the 60 days money back guarantee.
- Others complain it doesn’t work for them.
- Some additionally say it takes a longer time till it works (more than 1 month).
Since there are very few critiques on Amazon, it’s tough to draw a conclusion.
But one thing is clear – Profollica works in most cases, but it might take more than 2 months (as they claim).
So keep this in mind before starting to use it and be patient.
2. Biggest Complaints
As I stated – there are some bad evaluations as well. Most are related to:
- high price
- shipping isn’t free
- you can’t buy the products separately
- not effective for everyone
- takes a longer time to work
Even although the critiques are definitely true, I don’t suppose they are a hundred percent relevant.
That’s because there was about 1 user complaining of each thing.
If there had been at least 5 for every problem – it would have been different.
But in this case, I wouldn’t fear too a great deal about these complaints.
Profollica has mixed reviews on Amazon (but only about 20 in total).
Since I averted the critiques from its authentic website, it’s tough to draw a conclusion.
But judging after most customers – it’s a product worth trying:
- works for a pretty high number of users
- can decrease hair loss really well
- 60 days money back guarantee
- you can get a refund for unopened bottles
So thinking about its price, system and features, Profollica is a product I would actually endorse for male hair loss.
#5 – Price (8 out of 10)
Though it seems quite expensive at first sight – Profollica is quite affordable, I would say.
It’s all about taking a closer look.
1. The Exact Price
The official website has the lowest prices:
- Supplement + Gel costs $59.95 per month.
- Shipping costs at least $10 (depending the carrier you choose).
- You can’t buy the products separately, only as a kit.
- If you buy the 3/6 months supply at once, you get a discount.
- In these case, shipping is free.
Basically – $60 for 2 products isn’t that much.
If you make the calculations, it’s around $30 per product – which is pretty respectable for this form of formula.
Some people might want only the pills, while others could want just the gel.
It’s really unfair not to have the possibility to buy one alone.
So that’s the only downside I can find when it comes to Profollica’s price.
Other than that – it’s more affordable than many other products on the market.
2. Worth It Or Not?
In my opinion – it’s definitely worth it:
- price is pretty good for 2 products
- you get a significant discount for larger quantities
- formula is really worth the money
Compared to different merchandise – Profollica has an uncommon formula, a trademark ingredient and scientific proof behind.
And still, it costs around $30 per product (in the worst case).
Most DHT blockers have a primary formula, no trademark elements and no studies.
And even so – they cost over $40–$50 per bottle.
Plus, most don’t provide any warranty – whilst Profollica provides a 60 days one and refunds unopened bottles.
At least that’s what its official website claims.
That’s why I suppose Profollica is definitely really worth it as this point.
#6 – Where To Find It (10 out of 10)
As I already referred to – Profollica’s internet site has with the aid of a ways the lowest prices.
Other than that, you can also find it on:
Starting with Amazon – its prices are almost double compared to Profollica’s website.
Plus, it still doesn’t offer the products alone (only in kits).
Ebay is the solely region the place you can get every product separately.
However, expenditures are generally greater and so is the shipping.
That’s why I recommend going for Profollica’s official website (as the 2 products work better together anyway).
#7 – FAQs
Coming up, I will strive to reply the most frequent questions about Profollica.
Note: I might repeat something I already mentioned, as it’s easier to spot here.
1. How long lasts one bottle?
According to the official website, each bottle is 1 monthly supply.
However – the gel can last longer or less (usually longer), depending on the quantity you use.
2. How often should you use it?
The directions are pretty clear:
- you need to take 2 pills per day (supplement)
- you have to apply it at least once daily (gel)
So both products have to be used on a daily basis.
3. Can you take it with other drugs?
I would recommend asking your doctor’s advice if you’re following a long term treatment.
The gel will absolutely now not have interaction with some thing – for the reason that it’s a topical product.
But there’s a minor risk of interactions for the supplement, that’s why it’s better to ask your doctor.
4. Are there any side effects?
Profillica actually brags that it’s free of any side effects (unlike competitors like Minoxidil/Finasteride).
Out of the reviews I checked out – none complained about any side effects.
That’s why I’m especially certain it’s a very protected product.
5. How fast should you notice a change?
According to its official website – in as fast as 30-60 days.
However, most people claim they saw a results in 2-3 months (so one month longer than predicted).
There had been some that noticed an enchancment from the first month.
But for the biggest part – it took about 2-3 months.
#8 – Final Conclusions
Here’s how I would sum up my opinion on Profollica.
#1 – Promising Formula
I’m mostly talking about the activator gel:
- contains several unusual herbal extracts
- based on a trademark ingredient (Trichogen)
- one clinical trial behind
Regarding the supplement – it also has a strong formula, but it’s not my personal favorite.
It’s primarily based on amino acids + vitamins, so it’s honestly effective.
#2 – Takes Longer To Work
Profollica’s official website claims it works as fast as 30 days (up to 60).
However – from most critiques I read, it’s now not without a doubt so:
- the typical period is 2-3 months
- that’s a month longer than predicted
It’s proper that some human beings observed a alternate from the first month.
But most cases claimed it took them 2-3 months to see an improvement.
#3 – More Affordable Than It Looks
Profollica might sound expensive at $60 per month.
And I would be the first person to criticize its price – but there’s something to note:
- there are 2 products offered at these money
- that’s about $30 per product
- compared to others, that’s quite affordable
Plus – the gel occasionally lasts greater than 1 month (depending on the volume you use).
So Profollica’s products are surely not as pricey as they seem.
My Verdict – Is Profollica A Scam?
Short answer: Definitely not – it’s an excellent product actually.
In fact, it’s one of my pinnacle endorsed merchandise for male hair loss:
- Based on a high-quality method and an unique ingredient.
- Has some clinical evidence behind.
- You get 2 products for $60 (good price).
- You get a 60 days cash returned warranty + unopened bottle refunds anytime.
- Many satisfied and repeated customers.
- A lot safer compared to competitors.
Since you can test the product for free (by asking for a refund) – I in reality suggest you to provide it a try.
I haven’t used it personally, as it’s solely designed for male hair loss.
But I would surely try it out, if I had this issue.
At this point – I think it’s one of the best male hair loss products (if not the very best).
So even even though it appears a bit pricey, two merchandise for $60 is a great deal actually.
1 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/17168873
2 – https://www.karger.com/-Article/FullText/462981
3 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC3870206/
4 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pubmed/11132729
5 – https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/-doi/full/10.1111/ics.12091
6 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC6163201/
7 – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/-pmc/articles/PMC5611606/
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website